Monday, April 17, 2006

Our New Condo

As promised, pictures of the new place:


These first 2 are of the entry and what you see as you come into the entry.


The first picture looks towards the guest bedroom/office and guest bath to the right and the living room to the left.
The second picture shows the dining room. The entry is to the left and to the right is the door to our master bedroom with walk-in closet and ensuite bath. Also on the right is the kitchen counter.


The kitchen and the living room.


The first picture is taken from the patio door.
The second picture is of our corner main level patio.


And this picture shows our neighbor right behind the fence - not sure if you can see it but it is the Walmart with the McDonald's drive-through. ;-)

4 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Blogger sevenstroms said...

Julene!! Looks like such a cute place!!! I'm so glad that all worked out, even if you did want to come down this way soooo bad...!!! And congrats on the job! Love the blog, Susanne

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Sharon said...

Does it feel like home yet? It looks so cozy. And you even have your patio set up which is great. It will be fun to come and see it. How is the jobe going? Blessings. Aunty Sharon

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger redhouse4 said...

Looks realy nice Julene! I am happy that you found a nice place! Now where is that picture of the new haircut that you promised?
Kirsten

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger The Erickson Family said...

Hi Julene!

This is Shannon Overland from Hagen. I'm so glad that I found your site! It was fun to read up on you. I can see that you're married. Congratulations! It would be fun to catch up.

~ Shannon (sands1198@yahoo.com)

www.sands1198.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home